Buy Gym Equipment Washington, D.C. - Buy & Sell Fitness
Are you looking to buy or sell gym equipment in Washington, D.C.? We've got you covered!
Buy And Sell Fitness has everything that you need for your commercial or home fitness center in Washington, D.C.! We are based in Orlando & ship our products Nationwide.
- Gym Packages
- Spin Bikes
- Dumbbells, Olympic Plates / Bars / Kettlebells & Bumper Plates
- Strength Equipment
- & much more!
Are you trying to sell gym equipment in Washington, D.C.? We purchase used gym equipment. We purchase equipment in bulk and has fast pickup & payment for gym liquidations.
If you're in need of home gym equipment or commercial gym equipment Buy & Sell Fitness is the name you can trust to provide you with the best prices and service that is 2nd to none.
- Commercial Fitness Centers
- Personal Training Studios
- Multi-Family / Apartment Gyms
- Hospitality / Hotel Fitness Centers
- Corporate Gyms
- International Exports
- Crossfit / Cross Training Gyms
- Home Fitness Centers
- Garage Gyms
- Outdoor / Backyard Gyms
Shipping and Delivery To Washington, D.C.
We furnish shipping & delivery to Washington, D.C. via Fedex & UPS and for larger items LTL pallet shipping. Shipping includes doorstep (for smaller items) & curbside service for larger items. Items normally ship in 5 - 10 business days
Selling Your Equipment In Washington, D.C.
Buy & Sell Fitness buys equipment in bulk including full gym liquidations. If you need to sell used gym equipment please emails firstname.lastname@example.org
Brands That We Carry
- Life Fitness
- Hammer Strength
- Body Solid
- Legend Fitness
- Rogue Fitness (used)
- & Many More
Consumer & Commercial Financing Available
Ready to get in touch? Fill out the form below or call
(800) 900-0526 or email Sales@buyandsellfitness.com to get a fast quote!
Buy & Sell Fitness Fitness - for those who #LiftRideRun
Buy & Sell Fitness In The News
Information About Washington D.C.
- Famous Attractions: United States Capital, White House, Lincoln Memorial, National Mall, Washington Monument, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Kennedy Center
- Population: 705,749
- Best Time To Visit Washington, D.C.: The best times to visit Washington D.C. are from September to November and from March to May. In the autumn, the sweltering summer is gone, taking with it most of the high season tourists. All that is left is the crisp breezes and changing leaves, which look great against the marble monuments.
- Closest Airport To Washington D.C.: DCA -Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport