Cybex Sparc - Strength Power Accelerated Resistance Cardio
Lose fat. Build muscle. Gain strength. Increase metabolism. Improve power. SPARC does it all, more safely, because it’s biomechanically refined – providing exceptional results with low impact. SPARC’s intuitive “get on and go” design invites all users to simply choose incline and intensity levels, then reach their fitness goals in record time. This is a no frills version of the popular Arc Trainer
Amp up your training zones & group classes: Supercharge your functional, suspension and other training zones. Electrify your boot camp, cross training and other small group classes.
• High-interest in HIIT: According to ACSM’s worldwide survey of fitness trends for 2015, HIIT is a top trend among members.
• High performance, low stress, no impact: SPARC’s patented arcuate motion is biomechanically engineered to be gentler on knee joints, encouraging users to work harder by minimizing their perceived exertion.
• Powerful running at athletic speeds: SPARC differentiates itself from other resisted cardio machines with sprint-like mechanics in a non-impact environment.
Get on and go. Intuitive settings and design make SPARC exceptionally simple. Simple to adjust. Simple to use.
• Manually controlled incline offers three positions to change the emphasis on different muscle groups.
• Multiple hand positions to accommodate different sizes and generate optimal power.
• 2 modes of operation: Circuit Mode – Single, quick, high-power movement lasting typically less than one minute. Interval Mode – Longer duration workout that has user-defined high intensity and rests. Manually controlled incline set at 3 positions.
71˝ × 34.7˝ × 60.6˝ (180 cm × 88 cm × 154 cm)
Fan 0-1000 Watts. Resistance Lever (ECB) adds additional 0-400 Watts
1-10 levels of brake resistance
0%, 6% and 12%
24˝ (61 cm)
Max User Weight
400 lbs (182 kg)
Two D-Cell 1.5 v Alkaline batteries
Graphic display of brake resistance level meter; Numeric display of meters/km, seconds, strides per minute, time, total time and watts